Saint Alphonsus participates in the Archdiocese of Seattle’s Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) athletics program. Goals of the CYO Athletics program include:
- to increase self confidence and self reliance
- to increase interpersonal competence
- to increase a sense of caring toward others.
CYO Athletics is not just a sport development program. At practices, each child receives equal attention regardless of playing ability. Each child who faithfully attends practice is given an opportunity to play in actual games. Coaches and parents accentuate the positive, win or lose. St. Alphonsus Parish School partners with St. John School when participating in the CYO sports program. Volunteers coach all sports. Children from St. Alphonsus Church and students from St. Alphonsus Parish School are encouraged to participate. St. Al/St. John fields teams in the following sports:
|Track & Field||4-8||$35||Apr-May|
New Online Registration – SportsPilot
St. Al/John CYO has a new one stop system to manage all sport programs information, registration details, communication platform, and payment processing called SportsPilot which
- Handles many of the tasks coaches, parents, and coordinators have done manually.
- Allows for easy communication across sports programs, teams, grades, individuals, etc.
- Provides easy access to information regarding sports season dates, registration periods, etc.
- All parents and coaches will perform a one-time account creation for their families and children.
- Coaches/Assistant Coaches/Key Volunteers with kids in the system use the same account as their children to register as a volunteer when sport registrations open.
- Coaches without children will create their own account and volunteer.
- Parents register and pay via credit card/debit for all sport programs.
- Paper registration or cash/check payments are no longer accepted.
General Questions? Contact David Jebousek at email@example.com
Soccer or SportsPilot Questions? Contact Matt BonDurant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Questions? Contact Dani D’Amelio at email@example.com
Directions to Fields and Gyms
At the end of each season, we encourage all parents to return a completed survey for their child’s sport. It is with these surveys that we can gather ideas to improve the program. Please complete and turn one or more into the school office. Thank you.