RSVP by November 13!
Click here to RSVP
The 29th Auction & Gala “A Winter Wonderland”
Saturday, December 2, 2017
*After-party following in the School Auditorium
Parents, grandparents, parishioners, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends are invited to join us for an evening of celebration.
The Auction & Gala is our school’s largest community-building and fundraising event. Funds raised at the auction directly benefit our students and their extraordinary teachers, support our school’s operating expenses, and provide classroom supplies, technology, and materials.
MaestroWeb is the online auction site that houses all our auction information, from item procurement to check-out the night of the auction. Items entered as donations on MaestroWeb generate a receipt for the donor and simultaneously build out the auction catalog. Every school family can have MaestroWeb login credentials and enter their procured items or make a cash donation. Online ticket purchases are also done through MaestroWeb.
How can you help?
- Donate or procure an auction item: Procure $200 worth of auction items ($100 for preschool only)
- Help underwrite or make a general financial donation: Make a $200 cash donation or underwrite a portion of the auction ($100 for preschool only)
- Volunteer! 5 of the 30 annual volunteer hours should be spent on the auction
- Bring a dessert or fancy bottle of wine (great vintages, magnums, etc.): $20 = 1 volunteer hour
- Attend the auction! Tickets go on sale in October. Invite your friends!
We’ve included some helpful auction tips and information in our Auction Guidebook. Read on to learn more.
Have questions about the event that you’re not finding? Chances are somebody has already asked. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Still have questions? Contact Lena Anderson at email@example.com.