Daily Mass Registration
We are excited to resume daily Mass Tuesday through Saturday mornings at 8am. We ask that those who will be attending regularly (either for one or both days) make a standing reservation by using the form below. This will ease the check-in process for our volunteers. Anyone who wants to attend without a standing reservation is welcome to do so by showing up by 7:50am. Like with Sunday Mass, we will only use the north side door for the entrance and masks/face coverings will be required. Doors will open by 7:45am.
Please self-screen before attending.
Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least 2 of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
Appropriate social distancing and safety protocols will be in place. Please view Indoor Mass Protocols for further details.
If you have any questions, please contact Lizzy Scholz.