Sunday Mass Registration
Beginning January 23-24 registration is no longer required. A volunteer will tally the number of households attending as you enter (entrance will still be restricted to the north side entrance), and if we are nearing capacity, they may ask you to pause so they can verify adequate space is available. We do ask that you follow their instructions on where to sit, as that will maximize the number of people that can safely attend. Single-person households should sit 3 to a pew (one on each end, one in the middle), 2-5 person households will sit on each end of the pew and 6+ person households will have their own pew.
Please note, policies on self-screening, mask-wearing and social distancing remain in place.
Please self-screen before attending.
Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.4°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least 2 of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Runny nose/congestion and Fatigue
Remember, a general dispensation from the Sunday Mass remains in place and we will be live-streaming Sunday Mass.
Appropriate social distancing and safety protocols will be in place. Please note, face masks/coverings are required.
If you have any questions, please contact Lizzy Scholz.