Registration is required in order to follow protocols for congregation size and social distancing. Each week the reservations will occur between 9am on Monday and 6pm on Wednesday for the coming weekend. You will receive notification on Thursday regarding which Mass you have a reservation for. We anticipate everyone will be able to attend each weekend, however you may not always get your first choice (especially if your top choice is the 10am). We will maintain our regular weekend schedule of the Saturday Vigil at 5pm and Sunday Mornings at 8am and 10am.
Please self-screen before registering.
Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home. In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.0°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least 2 of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
Remember, a general dispensation from the Sunday Mass remains in place and we will be live-streaming Sunday Mass.
Appropriate social distancing and safety protocols will be in place. Please view Indoor Mass Protocols for further details. Your confirmation email will contain all the info you need to know. Please note, face masks/coverings are required.
If you have any questions, please contact Lizzy Scholz.
Registration for this weekend (July 4-5) is closed.
Please check back on Monday at 9am to register for next weekend (July 11-12)