This year’s theme is “A Year in Rewind.”
Due Date: April 1st
- Entries to be submitted on 8 1/2 X 11 paper.
- Must include the words “A Year in Rewind.”
- You may use crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, oil pastels but please make sure the color is bright.
- Please include your name in the bottom corner.
- Original works of art only.
5th-8th Grade winner will be featured on the front cover.
Pre-K-4th Grade winner will be featured on the back cover.
All entries will be showcased in the yearbook.
The 2019 Yearbook Committee thanks you!
Angels’ Angle: March 21
8th Grade Yearbook Ads – Due March 22nd
The Yearbook committee invites you to purchase a ¼ page ad to honor your 8th grade graduate.
- Please include up to 2 photos
- Photos of your child growing up, family/friends, hobbies, milestones are all appropriate
- Photos may be sent digitally but hard-copies welcome too
- Please include a personal message
- Cost is $25.00 checks made out to St. Alphonsus School
- Ads will be ¼ of a page in size
Email all information/photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Angels’ Angle: March 7, 2019
Yearbook Photos Needed!
Do you have a school photo that might be a great addition to our yearbook? The Yearbook Committee is looking for any photo featuring St. Als students on a CYO sports team, field trip or at a class party, after school activity or working hard in the classroom. Any photo featuring our great students are welcome.
Follow the link to download your photos: plicbooks.com/go/K0CxY
Drawings are due Friday, April 20
The Places You’ll Go is the title of this year’s yearbook for this year!
Both middle school and elementary school can submit a picture. Middle school students can volunteer to draw pictures to try and have their picture featured on the front cover. Elementary school students may volunteer to draw pictures to try and have their picture featured on the back cover.
All the details and rules can be found here.