- White, navy blue, or St. Al’s Preschool shirts
- Navy bottoms (any type)
- St. Alphonsus School sweatshirt/sweater/vest/ is required on full-uniform days
Kindergarten through Fourth Grade
- Navy blue school sweatshirt, vest, or sweater
- White or navy blue collared shirt
- Navy blue straight leg pants or short for boys and navy blue pants or skirts/skorts for girls
- Navy blue, white or black socks, or tights (girls)
Fifth through Eighth Grade
- Navy blue or green school sweatshirt, vest, or sweater
- White or green collared shirt
- Navy blue or khaki straight leg pants or shorts for boys and navy blue or khaki pants or skirts/skorts for girls
- Navy blue, white, green, or black socks, or tights (girls)
- Athletic/durable shoes. Shoes must be closed-toe and no open back shoes.
- Natural hair color
- No make-up
- No cargo shorts/pants
Full-uniform (includes sweatshirt/vest/sweater) required at weekly all-school Mass.
On non-uniform days, students will be neat in appearance. Clothing must be appropriate for a Catholic school. Inappropriate clothing includes, but is not limited to: sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings worn as pants, athletic shorts, tank tops, chains, excessive jewelry, T-shirts with logos/advertisements, and pants/shirts with holes or tears, or any other clothing deemed unacceptable by the principal. Shoes that allow students to participate safely in activities must be worn. Socks are required.
Please recycle uniforms in the uniform exchange. Gently used uniforms are available to all families and are free.