Below is a list of resources on how to practice your faith at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
St. Alphonsus Parish is live streaming Mass from the convent chapel Monday through Saturday at 7:40am and Sunday at 8am. It is recorded so you can watch it at a later time if you cannot watch live.
Archbishop Etienne is live streaming Mass everyday at 8:30am.
As we are unable to receive the Eucharist at this time, consider saying this Prayer for Spiritual Communion: My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most holy Eucharist. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as if you were already there and unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from you. Amen.
At Home With Faith
The Archdiocese has created a wonderful document with various opportunities to grow in our faith, both for adults and families. This includes suggestions such as how to teach your children to pray for the sick and praying the rosary as a family.
- Check out SOLT’s Youtube Channel with reflections on Sunday’s Gospel.
- Magnificat is offering complimentary access to their online version including Mass readings, reflections and more.
- Sign up for NW Catholic Lenten Inspirations, a weekly email.
- Listen to (Sacred Heart Radio on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – after the 1pm Rosary) or read Bishop Mueggenborg’s Sunday reflections.
- Read the readings for Mass, for daily and/or Sunday Masses.
- A virtual Stations of the Cross.
Our Lady of Seattle
Join Archbishop Etienne in seeking the intercession of Our Lady of Seattle with this prayer.