Hello St Al families! We are so close to having sports back in our lives! CYO is doing their best to pivot. Therefore you will see that the spring offerings have changed and we even have summer sports. Also, CYO has adopted a new program that marries with PLACT (Play Like a Champion Today). The program is called Parent Like a Champion and is meant to support the training already in place for coaches and referees; with the collective goal of promoting a positive sports culture. . Parent Like a Champion is an online workshop that is now mandatory for parents of children participating in CYO. You may register for the workshop via Team Sideline as you would for any other sport. There is no fee for the training. You may make a donation if you wish. To learn more about the program visit the Play Like a Champion website.
Upcoming CYO Sports Schedule
- The 4th-8th Grade Volleyball – canceled
- K-3rd Grade Soccer (April 17 – June 5) Registration opening soon!
- 4th-8th Grade Kickball (Tentatively – May 1 – May 23)
- Virtual Track Season (Tentatively – May 8 – June 5)
- HS Volleyball (April 25 – June 13)
- 3rd-12th Grade Basketball (Tentatively – June 12 – August 22)