St. Al’s Jog-a-thon
Our only kid-powered fundraising event of the year!
What is the Jog-a-thon?
This fundraiser is an opportunity for all St. Alphonsus students to help raise as much as we can for the excellent education we receive at St. Al’s. Tuition and grants alone do not cover the full cost to educate each student. We rely on fundraising and your generous support to fill those gaps. With your help, St. Al’s can continue to provide excellent academic programs and instruction, more enrichment opportunities, and tuition assistance for those who need it. Thank you for your support!
How Does it Work?
- Our students will walk/run laps around a “track” created in the school parking lot for ~30 minutes.
- Teachers and volunteers will supervise the track. Be on the lookout for a Sign-up Genius to volunteer!
- Each family is responsible for a minimum of $125 in sponsors/donations ($75 per preschool family).
- Sponsors can donate online using PledgeStar – watch for more details!
- Prizes – yes! All students will be eligible for daily drawings and a grand prize of a $100 gift card!
Fundraise the Easy Way
- Register with PledgeStar by visiting http://pledgestar.com/stalphonsus
- Click “Not Registered For This Year’s Event”
- Enter your name and email address, then click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions on-screen to register Jogger(s) and add family and friends
- Increase your impact and request an employer matching gift today!
Thank you for your support!
St. Alphonsus Parent’s Club
Questions about anything? Just shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’d be happy to help! We are very excited to celebrate our amazing community and share the joy of the Jog-a-thon!
Official Jog-a-thon Sponsors