2023-24 Tuition Rates
Monthly payments are broken down to be paid over 11 months (July – May). July and August tuition payments are non-refundable. Families qualify for the In-Parish Rate by meeting the requirements below.
Preschool tuition is the same for parishioners and non-parishioners. There are no sibling or tuition discounts for preschool students (effective 23-24 school year).
|IN-PARISH (K-8)||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|OUT-OF-PARISH (K-8)||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|5-DAY PRESCHOOL||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Morning ½ Day||$6,660||$605|
|Afternoon ½ Day||$6,259||$569|
|3-DAY PRESCHOOL||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Morning ½ Day||$4,301||$391|
|Afternoon ½ Day||$4,044||$368|
K-8 Sibling Tuition Discounts
- 15% off total for two children
- 30% off total for three children (fourth child free)
- 10% off the second child
- 30% off third, and remaining children
|New Student Application Fee (per student)||$50|
|Enrollment Fee (per family)||$250|
|SchoolAdmin Fee (per family)||$35|
|Auction Art Project Fee (per student)||$15|
|Materials Fee (per student)||$125|
|Maintenance Fee (per student)||$30|
In-Parish Tuition Requirements
- At least one parent or guardian must be a registered parishioner in good standing at St. Alphonsus Parish.
- This parent or guardian must be registered with the parish and demonstrate regular contributions to the parish through the Sunday offering envelope or online contribution for 6 months prior to registering your student at the school.
- At least one parent or guardian must be active in the life of the parish and attend Mass here regularly.