2023-24 Tuition Rates
Monthly payments are broken down to be paid over 11 months (July – May). July and August tuition payments are non-refundable. Families qualify for the In-Parish Rate by meeting the requirements below.
Preschool tuition is the same for parishioners and non-parishioners. There are no sibling or tuition discounts for preschool students (effective 23-24 school year).
|IN-PARISH (K-8)||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|OUT-OF-PARISH (K-8)||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|5-DAY PRESCHOOL||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Morning ½ Day||$6,579||$598|
|Afternoon ½ Day||$6,183||$562|
|3-DAY PRESCHOOL||ANNUAL TUITION||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Morning ½ Day||$4,248||$386|
|Afternoon ½ Day||$3,994||$363|
K-8 Sibling Tuition Discounts
- 15% off total for two children
- 30% off total for three children (fourth child free)
- 10% off the second child
- 30% off third, and remaining children
|New Student Application Fee (per student)||$50|
|Enrollment Fee (per family)||$250|
|SchoolAdmin Fee (per family)||$35|
|Auction Art Project Fee (per student)||$15|
|Materials Fee (per student)||$125|
|Maintenance Fee (per student)||$30|
In-Parish Tuition Requirements
- At least one parent or guardian must be a registered parishioner in good standing at St. Alphonsus Parish.
- This parent or guardian must be registered with the parish and demonstrate regular contributions to the parish through the Sunday offering envelope or online contribution for 6 months prior to registering your student at the school.
- At least one parent or guardian must be active in the life of the parish and attend Mass here regularly.
Click here for information regarding Financial Aid, Fundraising Commitments, and Extended Care Options.