Fulcrum Tuition Assistance Grants (TAP Grants)
All families seeking financial aid are required to apply for the Fulcrum Tuition Assistance Grant Program. A family must apply each year through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to qualify for a grant—all awards are made based on financial need. Applications are submitted online and necessary documentation (such as a federal tax return and W-2 form) is uploaded via the FACTS Grant and Aid website.
Application Posts Online: October 1
Application Due Date: December 31
Award Decisions: March
St. Alphonsus Parish School Tuition Assistance
Upon submitting the Fulcrum TAP Grant application by the January due date, families may be considered to receive additional tuition assistance through St. Alphonsus Parish School. Please speak with the Principal for more information.
- Students must register at St. Alphonsus Parish School prior to applying for financial aid. All registration fees are non-refundable, even if aid is not granted.
- Current students have priority for financial aid, followed by St. Alphonsus Parish parishioners, and finally to new families.
- St. Alphonsus Parish School reserves the right to conduct further reviews of applicants, including verification of parish involvement and research of certain hardship cases to determine needs.
- All information received will be treated confidentially and is used only to arrive at a fair determination of financial need.
- Any money granted is subject to the number of applicants and available funding. Not all applicants will be granted financial aid.
- Financial aid is granted on an annual basis and can be discontinued at any time if the family does not abide by the criteria detailed below.
- Parent support and school involvement
- Demonstrated financial need
- Academic performance of student (maintain 2.0 average)
- Disciplinary history of student
- St. Alphonsus family financial accounts are current, account history may be reviewed
Student Referral Program
Did you know we have a referral program where you can earn tuition credits? Check it out here!
For any questions regarding Financial Aid, please contact the Main Office.