They bring luck and happiness I hear.
So pay very close attention.
Maybe one is sitting near.Use your grocery Scrip (Whole Foods, Albertson’s, Ken’s Market, etc.) and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with some green goodies. And don’t forget to wear something green; use Scrip at your favorite clothing store (American Eagle Outfitters, Old Navy, Macy’s, etc.).
Please note that some items are special order and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
Scrip cards may be purchased:
- Online at www.shopwithscrip.com
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings at 8:15-8:45 am in The Commons (small cafeteria) at school
- Wednesday mornings at 8:30 am in the Preschool classroom
- Friday afternoon at 2:45-3:15 pm in The Commons (small cafeteria) at school
- After all weekend Masses in the back vestibule
- At the Parish office during the week
Contact Mija Hamilton at [email protected] for more info.