The students, faculty and staff of St. Alphonsus Parish School extend a huge, heartfelt THANK YOU to all our Auction guests, supporters and sponsors. Your generosity ensures a Catholic education is accessible to our entire community.
The Auction & Gala is our school’s largest community-building and fundraising event. Funds raised at the auction directly benefit our students and their extraordinary teachers, support our school’s operating expenses, and provide classroom supplies, technology, and materials.
30th Anniversary Auction & Gala
Saturday, November 17th, 2018
HOW TO HELP
- Donate or procure an auction item: Procure $200 worth of auction items ($100 for preschool only)
- Help underwrite or make a general financial donation: Make a $200 cash donation or underwrite a portion of the auction ($100 for preschool only)
- Volunteer! 5 of the 30 annual volunteer hours should be spent on the auction
- Bring a dessert or fancy bottle of wine (great vintages, magnums, etc.): $20 = 1 volunteer hour
- Attend the auction! Tickets go on sale in October. Invite your friends!
ITEM WISH LIST
Our “Wish List” consists of ideas that have consistently done well at the Auction.
Planning for our auction is underway! Below are the forms, request letters, lists and tags you will need when donating and procuring auction items:
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Still have questions? Contact Lena Anderson at email@example.com.